Monday, August 06, 2012

If only its Ramadhan through and through :(

Alhamdulillah shukur!!!! It's nuzul Quran tomorrow and I'm really glad that we have just 2 juzu' to khatam. Never have it come across my mind to khatam before the last 10 days. Usually til the very last day we are still struggling to finish up. Alhamdulillah my parents were around and we managed to finish 2 juzu' everyday. Before they left for Malaysia we had 5 juzu' to finish off and Alhamdulillah we are still on par! Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah !!!!

May this Ramadhan be a start of a changes new Iva, Ameen ya rabbalalamin! Also my prayers that you are all having a beneficial and peaceful Ramadhan. May Allah swt continue to guide us to the right path and help us with our deen! InshaAllah, we will continue to strive for his blessings! Ameen!

Ps: I miss Ramadhan already, truly really do! 

No comments: