Aishah (Radhi Allahu Anha) said, the Messenger of Allah (Salallahu Alaihi Wassalam) is reported to have said, "Give presents to one another, for a present removes hatred." (Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud)I'm sooooo excited to do this giveaway! I know the present ain't much but the thought of giving presents to people is just so much F.U.N!!!! I've been cracking my head thinking of what to give to this ONE lucky person and in the end I decided to give a 'his' and 'hers' keychain (click on picture to enlarge) + another gift for the baby. Reason I chose to give these presents is because:
1) 90% of my readers are either married with child(ren) or married. So it's fair to give something 'his' and 'hers'. Having said that, doesn't mean the other 10% can't take part in this giveaway. You can always give it to ur Mom or whoever, really. :) So, do join the fun!
2) The keychain was also the first 'cute' thing I saw when I thought of doing this giveaway.
3) I love shopping baby's stuff so I have to get something for the baby too. Again, if you don't have a child, you can always give it to your nephew, niece or cousins. :) By the way, I haven't bought the gift for the 'baby' because I need to know the age and sex of the baby. Then I can shop for something interesting.
See, I've always wanted to do a giveaway coz I appreciate every visit and comment I get from my friends, readers and silent readers. At first I wanted to do it when my counter marked 1000 visitors but before I know it, it's now about 2500 visitors and counting! I know, not much for some but for me, that's a lot! :) I decided to blog merely to jot down and share my experiences as a wife, mother and someone living far away from her 'born and bred' country. I want Khairaldin to read this blog when he's big enough to know how much FUN we've gone through having to raise him. Also not to forget, some stuff about our perfect & lovely religion-Islam. :) Since some of you find it enjoyable and leave such thoughtful comments I thought I MUST say THANK YOU and do a giveaway to show my appreciation. Seeing that I am a SAHM, I don't have a lot of money to buy each and every one of you appreciation gift :D. Hence this humble giveaway :) Guess this is the only way I can say THANKS a bunch you lovely people!!!!!!!
Anyway, enough with the sappy thoughts. Here's what and when you have to do it to get these gifts:
- What? Since this blog is a diary for Khairaldin so he can look back and see what Mommy's said about him, it would be lovely if you all can also jot some 'words or advices' for him so he can get to know Mommy's (virtual) friends when he can read and understand.
- When? Closing date is on the 26th June at 12:01am Malaysia time. So, get started lovies!!! ;)
- Who? It's open to ALL of you! The gift will be posted regarless of where you are.
- How is the lucky person being picked? I will be reading the entries and will choose the best 5 entries. Since it's 'words and advices' for Khairaldin, he will then randomly pick the name by himself!!!!! I'll video it for all of you to watch. Do leave me a valid e-mail address so I can contact you to let you know you're the winner!! :) I will also need it to know the baby's age and sex.
Heeeeeee, so excited to know the lucky person!!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device