Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Reason 100000001

Here's another reason why I'm still in the UK. The chocs here are superbly yummy and cheap! My parents just got back from Malaysia and got a shock of their life when they found out that this M&Ms were sold at RM120 a bag! The price for the same sized bag here in the UK is approx RM12 for 2 bags! When my Mom told me the price I felt as if I've been eating such luxurious food. M&Ms peanuts is my all time fav! Hahah That price of chocs (RM120) could actually get us a very pretty and presentable chocs. Not necessarily tasty though. Hehehe

The one thing I miss about Malaysia is their food. But thinking about it now I might get bigger portion and tastier dish if I were to cook it myself over here. Everything in Malaysia is so pricey! Oh well. I guess this is one of the money reasons why Allah still wants me to be here in the UK! :)

I can see myself owning credit cards in Malaysia only because I need it to live our daily life! But over here, Alhamdulillah I don't need credit cards to live our daily life. Yes I live with my parents yadi yada but still, I can still survive without one. :) Alhamdulillah.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: